Terms & conditions
EFFECTIVE April 2022
The party accessing the Adare Biome website acknowledges that, except as provided for in the succeeding sentence, such contact or communication shall not create a contract with Adare Biome or its parent or affiliate, including, but not limited to, a partnership, joint venture, principal-agent, or employer-employee, and such contact shall not bind or obligate such party to the other. The preceding sentence notwithstanding, Adare Biome shall retain all right, title, and interest in and to any ideas, suggestions, or concepts (collectively “Intellectual Property”) communicated to Adare Biome over this website or as a result of accessing it, and such Intellectual Property is hereby deemed to be work for hire and irrevocably assigned to Adare Pharma Solutions regardless of the media on or upon which the Intellectual Property is contained, including the copyrights and any copies made therefrom.
Accessibility of the Site
The person in charge of the publication of the Site makes every effort to make the Site accessible, without being under any obligation to do so. It should be noted that for reasons of maintenance and updating or for any other reason, of a technical nature, access to the Site may be interrupted.
Route de Bu,
SIREN : 810 585 109
N° de TVA Intracommunautaire : FR65 810 585 109
The Editorial Director is Adare Biome.
Amazon AWS – Region France.
The Site and each of its components including, but not limited to, articles and information, illustrations, trademarks, logos, logos, photos, images, illustrations, texts, slogans, videos, etc. (hereinafter the “Creations”) are the exclusive property of Adare Biome and its affiliates and are subject to US intellectual property law.
Using the Site does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Services or Content you access. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in the Services or Content. Removing, obscuring, or altering any legal notices displayed in or along with the Services or Content is prohibited.
No element of the Site may be copied, reproduced, altered, modified, downloaded, distorted, transmitted or distributed in any way, on any medium whatsoever, in whole or in part, without the prior express written consent of Adare Biome. Only copying for private use is authorized for your personal, private, non-commercial use on your personal computer.
The trademarks owned by Adare Biome and its affiliates as well as the logos appearing on the Site are registered trademarks. Any total or partial reproduction of these trademarks or logos, made from elements of the site without the express authorization of Adare Biome is prohibited.
Adare Biome cannot be held responsible, in any way, for the content, advertising, products or services accessible on its site or in connection with the site.
Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to any third party through the use or access to this Site; rather, all rights, title, and interest in and to all aspects of this Site remain the sole property of Adare Biome or its affiliates. If you breach any of the terms in this Legal Notice or any Sites, your permission to use the Sites automatically terminates. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Nothing in the Terms constitutes a transfer by us of any Intellectual Property Rights to you or any third party. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, download, publish, broadcast, store, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the Content, services, web pages or materials on the Website or the computer codes of elements constituting the Website, other than for your personal use. You also may not use any automatic or manual device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar process, on any part of the Website or the Content. Subject to the foregoing, you may download insubstantial excerpts of such Content to your hard drive for the purpose of viewing them, provided that only one copy of such information is created.
We do not allow to use any names, logos or marks in any jurisdiction in which we are not authorized to do so, and will not provide or offer to provide any products and/or services bearing such names, logos or marks in any such jurisdiction.
Adare Biome only purports to use names, logos or marks appearing in this Site in those territories in which it or its affiliates are entitled to do so, whether by virtue of pending or registered trademarks, licenses, or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, Adare Biome does not purport to use any name, logo or mark in any territory in which it is not so entitled, and will not supply or offer to supply products and/or services bearing any such name, logo or mark into any such territory. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content on this Site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the Site content, is strictly prohibited.
Limitation of liability
Adare Biome cannot be held responsible in case of:
– technical malfunctions;
– inaccuracies or omissions in the information available on the site.
– any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to changes in the content of the information available on the Site.
– any damage whatsoever that may result from the use or misuse of information or Creations by users resulting, but not limited to, the violation of the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site www.lbiome-postbiotic.com.
These restrictions shall apply whether or not the Site Owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the failure of any other recourses. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Your use of the website
You agree that you will not use this Website in any way that is inconsistent with your use of the Website:
- use the Website in a manner that could lead to the instigation, obtaining or performance of any criminal, fraudulent, illegal or prohibited activity under these Terms;
- use the Website for any purpose other than your personal use;
- advertise or promote your own or third party products and services, including through the distribution of spam;
- transfer files containing viruses, Trojan horses or engage in any other harmful activity to the Website;
- create a link to the Website from a third party site without our prior written permission;
- access or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any user account linked or associated with the Website or penetrate or attempt to penetrate the Website’s security measures; or
- impede the access, use or enjoyment of the Website by any other person.
- each access and use of the Website is at your own risk and responsibility. You must use your own anti-virus protection software.
- you are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your Internet connection are aware of and comply with these Terms and all other applicable terms and conditions listed in these Terms.
- we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to this Website (or any part of it) at any time, at our discretion and without notice, if we believe that you have breached any of the restrictions in these Terms.
Your legal obligations
You confirm that:
- you are of the age of majority in your jurisdiction or have the consent of your parent or legal guardian; and
- you will comply with the restrictions on your use of the Website as set out in these Terms.
- You agree to indemnify us for any damages or claims (including any legal costs relating to such damages or claims) of any third party relating to or arising from Your use of the Website, including any breach or alleged breach of these Terms or Your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
Reliability of the information displayed
The content of our Website is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended to provide advice on which you can rely. You should obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action based on the content of our Website.
Whilst our aim is to ensure that the Website and its content is correct at the time that such content is uploaded to the Website, it is subject to change and, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, we make no representation or warranty (express or implied) that the information on the Website or its content is accurate, complete or up to date.
All content and services on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, without any representations or warranties of any kind.
We make no commitment to update the information contained on the Website.
Although our objective is to ensure that the Website, its content, any functions offered through the Website and any information contained therein are free of errors, bugs or viruses, we cannot provide you with such a guarantee due to the nature of the Internet. We do not warrant that the Website or any part of its content will always be available or uninterrupted and fully functional. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for operational or commercial reasons. Access to our Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the event of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations in the country from which you access or use the Website. We do not guarantee that the Website (including its content, any function or benefit it offers or any information it contains) is appropriate or available for use in all countries.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the French laws and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in France for the resolution of any disputes.